Late in posting
- Bench 5sets 12-15reps + Straight Bar Curls 5sets 20-25reps (rest pause each)
- Incline Bench 4sets 12-15reps + DB curls 4sets 12-15reps
- Hammer Plate Press 4sets 20-25reps + Plate Preacher Curls 4sets 12-15reps
- Bench 3/50 method
- Rest Pause – rest for 10-15 seconds on your last set then try to get as many reps as you can.
- Cannonball sets – use a machine for this. Start low weight and do 8 reps. Increase weight until you can no longer do 8 reps then when you can’t hit 8 drop down to your start weight. Keep going until you can’t do your starting weight.
- 3/50 Method pick a weight for 3 sets working sets where you are trying to get to a total of 50reps. Do as many as you can each set. When you can hit 50reps in one set add weight.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.