Little different for you today. Follow along on this high volume workout!
- PullUps – Start off with a 30min session where every minute you try to do a maximum of 8pullups. So here’s the breakdown. So it’s basically 30sets. Now your first few sets you’re likely to get 8pullups. Eventually fatigue will hit and those reps will go down. That’s fine. Try and do as many reps as you can each minute for 30minutes. You can use the lat Pulldown if you can’t do pull-ups. For those capable of doing 8reps the entire time try the first few sets with weight. So for me it looked like weighted pull-ups for the first 10sets the. Just bodyweight the rest. Goal is to total all your reps and see if you can beat it next time your run through it.
- Bent Bar rows 4sets 12-15reps
- Reverse DB fly 4sets 12-15reps
- LatPulldown 4sets 12-15reps
- Low cable row 4sets 20-25reps
- Rest Pause – rest for 10-15 seconds on your last set then try to get as many reps as you can.
- Cannonball sets – use a machine for this. Start low weight and do 8 reps. Increase weight until you can no longer do 8 reps then when you can’t hit 8 drop down to your start weight. Keep going until you can’t do your starting weight.
- 3/50 Method pick a weight for 3 sets working sets where you are trying to get to a total of 50reps. Do as many as you can each set. When you can hit 50reps in one set add weight.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.