Thursday back and shoulder work. I’ll be trying to incorporate some amount of higher rep on shoulder day (20-25) rep range to push more blood and force more growth.
Pre shift back
- Rear cable flies high/medium/low 4 sets 12-15 reps each
- Lat Pull down 5 sets 12-15 reps
- TBar rows 4 sets 12-15 reps
- I arm plate loaded machine rows 4 sets 4-6 reps
- Seated rows 4 sets 12-15 reps
Post shift shoulders
- Standing overhead press 5 sets 4-6 reps drop weight do 3 sets 20-25 reps
- DB side fly superset with shrugs 4 sets 12-15 reps both
- Reverse machine press 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Cannonball machine press
- (My weights)
- Rest Pause – rest for 10-15 seconds on your last set then try to get as many reps as you can.
- Cannonball sets – use a machine for this. Start low weight and do 8 reps. Increase weight until you can no longer do 8 reps then when you can’t hit 8 drop down to your start weight. Keep going until you can’t do your starting weight.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.