Slowly working legs back into the flow. The hip is getting stronger but work days do take a toll on it. PT and foam rolling are helping.
Some wisdom from the man who built some of the best legs ever to step on stage!
- EZ bar curls 4 sets 12-15reps drop set on last (80)
- Incline DB curls 4 sets 12-15reps rest pause final set (40)
- Hammer curls 4 sets 12-15reps (55)
- Rope cable curls 3 sets 12-15reps (80)
- Hack sled 4 sets 12-15 reps rest pause last set (4plates each side)
- Leg press 4 sets 12-15 reps (8plates each side)
- Squats 4 sets 1 rep, work in the 4-6 range for those playing the home game. I did one rep just to continue to get the feel. (325)
- Leg curl and leg ext superset 4 sets 12-15 reps. Leg Curl (95) Leg Ext (240)
- (My weights)
- Rest Pause – rest for 10-15 seconds on your last set then try to get as many reps as you can.
- Cannonball sets – use a machine for this. Start low weight and do 8 reps. Increase weight until you can no longer do 8 reps then when you can’t hit 8 drop down to your start weight. Keep going until you can’t do your starting weight.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.