Here is yesterday’s back and shoulder split. As I’m back to work now I’m getting it in pre work and post work.
- Straight bar bent row 5 sets 12-15 rows (rest pause final set)
- V handle bar bent row 5 sets 12-15 rows (rest pause final set)
- Lat pull down 4 sets 12-15 rows (rest pause final set)
- V handle pull down 5 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause final set)
- 4 sets pull ups till failure
- Overhead press 5 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause final set)
- Seated fly 4 sets 12-15 reps + bent rear fly 4 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause final set)
- Forward DB raise 4 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause final set) + shrugs 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Rear facing machine press 4 sets (rest pause final set)
- Pyramid DB side fly set (start low weight and work up in weight. When you can’t get the next weight start working back down.)
- Rest Pause – rest for 10-15 seconds on your last set then try to get as many reps as you can.
- Cannonball sets – use a machine for this. Start low weight and do 8 reps. Increase weight until you can no longer do 8 reps then when you can’t hit 8 drop down to your start weight. Keep going until you can’t do your starting weight.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.