Late to post my split from yesterday. Tackled Biceps in my first workout and then chest later.
- EZ bar curls 5 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause last set)
- Incline seated DB curls 5 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause last set)
- Preacher hammer curls 4 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause last set)
- Standing hammer curls 4 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause last set)
- Cannonball cable curls
- Bench press 4 sets 20-25 reps (rest pause last set)
- Incline bench 4 sets 12-15 reps (rest pause last set)
- Machine chest press – pick a weight you can comfortable do about 4 sets of 8-10 reps with on short rest. Every 30 seconds try to do 8-10 reps. Do this 4 sets with 30 seconds rest between each set (about 2 minutes total). You might have to adjust weight and that’s ok. Do this twice.
- Rest Pause – rest for 10-15 seconds on your last set then try to get as many reps as you can.
- Cannonball sets – use a machine for this. Start low weight and do 8 reps. Increase weight until you can no longer do 8 reps then when you can’t hit 8 drop down to your start weight. Keep going until you can’t do your starting weight.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.