Decided I’d also show what my shoulder day looks like with more push movement. Wanted to toss in some 20-25 rep range but bonked at the v-bar pull downs. Oh well.
- Plate loaded 1arm rows 4 sets 12-15 reps + Plate loaded shoulder press 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Bent bar row 4 sets 12-15 reps + standing shoulder press 4 sets 12-15 reps
- V handle bent row 4 sets 12-15 reps + standing rows 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Lat pull down 4 sets 12-15 reps + rear felt DB fly 4 sets 12-15 reps
- V bar Pulldown 4 sets 12-15 reps + straight bar pull downs 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Machine rear fly 4 sets 12-15 reps + machine shoulder press rear facing 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Cannonball seated machine rows and machine shoulder press.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.