Here is this afternoons Chest and Bicep split. I always use rest pause on the last set when doing 12-15 reps.
- Plate loaded chest press 4 sets 4-6 reps + plate loaded Bicep Curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Plate loaded incline chest 4 sets 4-6 reps + plate loaded Bicep curls 4 sets 4-6 reps
- Bench press 4 sets 12-15 reps + EZ bar curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
- DB incline press 4 sets 12-15 reps + hammer curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Machine fly 4 sets 12-15 reps + machine curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Finish cannonball sets for chest on machine press and cannonball biceps on machine curls
Cannonball set start on a low weight on a machine. Do 8 reps then add weight. Keep going up in weight till you can no longer do 8 reps. Start back at your original weight and go again. Do this till you can no longer lift your starting weight.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.