Got busy yesterday and today. But here are the main body groups I hit the past two days.
I did notice I was getting fatigued and a big part was that I was coming up short on my calories. So I made sure to up the calories and make sure I was consuming enough. Eat big get big.
- Incline 5 sets 12-15 reps
- Bench press 4 sets 12-15 reps
- DB flat press 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Plate loaded incline 3 sets 12-15 reps
- Bent rows 3 sets 4-6 reps
- Hex bar dead lift 3 sets 4-6 reps
- V bar pull down 4 sets 4-6 reps
- Seated cable row 3 sets 8-10 reps
- Rear machine fly 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Shrugs 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Lat pull down 4 sets 12-15 reps
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.