Leg Day this morning. Low and behold my training partner went to his book of excuses to skip out…
- Squats 3 sets 2-3 reps
- Squats 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Leg press 4 sets 20-25 reps
- Hack sled 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Smith Machine squats 3 sets 12-15 reps
- Drop set leg press (started with 6 each side plates hit 25 reps, then stripped a plate off each side and went till failure, stripped a plate off each side and continued all the way till no plates) Got this one from the Rock on his workout.
- Superset Leg Press and Leg Curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
- 3 sets of leg press 12-15 reps
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.