Leg Day today. Always one of my favorites. I’ll be honest I’ve always been terrible at squats it’s truly my kryptonite. If it’s a bio-mechanics thing or what. The work I put in 315 always kicks my butt, maybe core strength who knows. But I don’t shy away and I try hard to dig in and grind them out.
- Squats 5 sets 2-3 reps + cable Tricep push down 5 sets 12-15 reps
- Squats 4 sets 12-15 reps + DB overhead press 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Leg Press 4 sets 20-25 reps + rope press down 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Smith Machine Squats 4 sets 12-15 reps + Close Grip Bench 4 sets 12-15 reps
- Leg pres drop set start with 5 plates each side do as many reps as you can when you fail drop one plate each side and go again. Drop all the way down to one plate
- Leg extension 5 sets 12-15 reps.
I’m a big fan of training in vibram shoes especially on leg days or when deadlifting. I feel a much better balance. Hopefully I can get my garage gym up and running so that I can train barefoot someday! BTW don’t walk around a big gym barefoot, it’s nasty.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.