Here is the workout from this morning!
- Incline Bench 2 sets 2-3reps
- Bench Press 3 sets 4-6reps
- DB Incline 3 sets 12-15reps
- Incline Flies 3 sets 12-15reps
- Bench Press 4sets 12-15reps Pause-Rest last set
- Machine Bench cannonball set (Cannonballs – start very light and do 8reps, then go to the next plate on the machine and do 8reps, keep adding weight till you can’t do 8reps. When you fail out and cant do 8reps drop the weight all the way back to your starting weight. Repeat till you can’t do 8reps at the starting weight. For me I usually start with 40lbs on the plates and work from there.)
My workout partner is big into low reps high weight so you’ll see days where I go off from my normal routine. I feel that 12-15reps is where I personally see the most growth in muscle development.
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the PumpingGridiron site.
PumpingGridiron strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
PumpingGridiron is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge PumpingGridiron from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of PumpingGridiron’s negligence.